MWC – Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

Although announced at MWC on Monday, today was my first real chance to spend time with the Nokia Lumia 610 which is their new low end Windows Phone.

With lower specs will come a lower price and on testing Nokia found 95% of the apps worked on a 610 with the other 5% in talks with developers about a way around this problem.  All new applications will be tested to make sure they run on the Lumia 610 as this is the new lowest possible spec allowed to run Windows Phone.


MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

MWC   Lumia 610 Hands On Photos

Considering the Lumia 710 was the lowest before this and was still cheap in the UK, free from £20 a month or just £150 on Vodafone on PAYG, the Lumia 610 could be a great contender to the more affordable Android devices out there

MWC - OK, we had to do it..
MWC - Fujitsu Arrows F-07D - Up close
  • Moo Moo Head

    I know it is going to be on the cheap side of the Nokia WP7 experience for customers, but that metal looking strip that goes around the screen, especially on the 3rd photo of the blue phone looks like it is ripe of easy scratching action, and make the phone look old and ragged quickly…. or it it just me, it looks like it already happened and has lived in/out of some ones pocket for 6months?