Nokia CEO Stephen Elop (left) and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer address the Senior Leadership Event before they announce plans for a broad strategic partnership to build a new global mobile ecosystem . Nokia and Microsoft plan to form a broad strategic partnership that would use their complementary strengths and expertise to create a new global mobile ecosystem.
More from Coolsmartphone
- Having a bad day?
- Microsoft agree to purchase Nokia for $7.17bn
- What the future holds for Nokia and Microsoft
- Nokia in trouble. Possible fix coming soon?
- Bill Gates not happy with Windows Phone. Past releases “a mistake”
- Ballmer to retire
- Nokia announce that official Instagram app is coming to Windows Phone in the next few weeks
- Windows Phone and Nokia – Back in the game ?