I personally tested on my \SPV E200 the following:
1. Battery Extender (with 4x AA Duracell batteries) – plugs in, but does nothing. Tested with E100 to make sure it was still OK.
2. Car Charger – plugs in, but does nothing. Tested with E100 to make sure it was still OK.
3. USB charger & hot-sync – plugs in, charging icon shows on top right of phone, left it overnight and battery was fully discharged. Hot-sync facility works fine via Activesync.
4. ORA Safe2Talk car kit – Charges E200, you can hear people talk from the other end of the line, but they can’t hear you from the microphone. Tested trying to talk to various people and no difference. Tested with the E100 and all was working.
5. ORA fully fitted car kit – All works fine, charging and talking, but the external aerial socket is higher on the E200 when compared with the SPV and SPV E100, and therefore will not plug in the back of the phone.
6. SPV and SPV E100 mains charger – works fine with E200.
The SPV E200 requires more power than the SPV and SPV E100. Therefore the conclusion of the tests about shows that the SPV and SPV E100 are within the USB power specifications and the SPV E200 exceeds them. If you use a charger like a Car Kit or Mains Charger, due to the power output being higher, these charge the E200 successfully.
Hope this helps,