Right, an update. On New Years Eve our forum collapsed in a heap. Over the years it has been gently moulded and tweaked to fit in with the main content management system on the site. It’s taken some time to do this but, when the forum broke I decided it was time to upgrade to the latest version of the forum software. This…. didn’t work. Sure, you could post stuff, but it wouldn’t sync with the main site, the downloads wouldn’t work and a whole host of other things failed too.
So, I’ve spent hours and fixed the orignal forum, plus there’s a few fixes to the main site that I’ve been meaning to do. Sorry about all this :)