A slightly tweaked version of Micosoft ActiveSync is available here for your PC.
This newer version fixes some bugs and increases stability, so it may be worth checking out if you’re having issues Sync’ing with your Smartphone.
To quote from the MS Site….
Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 addresses the top USB connectivity issues resulting in significant increase in connectivity reliability. Specifically, ActiveSync 3.7.1:
- Enhances USB driver to improve connection stability and avoid crashes
- Improves detection of cradled devices
- Addresses issue with ActiveSync falling into guest mode repeatedly
- Addresses issue where desktop fails to detect cradled device
- Addresses issue where device and desktop report different connection states and sync does not start
- Improves the reliability of large file transfers
- Enhances Desktop Connection Wizard UI to make connection setup easier
- Improves stability to reduce application level crashes
Download this now by clicking here.