Featuring the Motorola MPx200
The Motorola MPx200 with Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ software introduces an entirely new mobile phone experience through the integration of “smart” software with small, stylish handsets. The MPx200 combines the convenience of a wireless mobile handset with the power and familiarity of Windows Mobile software for Smartphone.
Windows Mobile software allows users to do the following:
· Have Microsoft Pocket Outlook on the phone. With an easy-to-use interface familiar to users of the Windows® operating system around the world, Windows Mobile allows users to access their Calendar, Contacts and Inbox, by synchronizing their desktop Outlook® messaging and collaboration client information, Exchange Server information or their POP2/IMAP e-mail to their mobile phone.
· Do more than just talk. First and foremost, a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone is a great phone. In addition to a small, stylish form factor designed for one-handed operation, Windows Mobile software provides all the features customers have come to expect on a world-class phone. Windows Mobile extends the voice experience to include messaging options such as e-mail, instant messaging and short message service, as well as the ability to surf the Web on a bright color screen.
· Personalize the phone and have fun. With Windows Mobile, users can play digital media and mobile games; personalize their phone’s color scheme and home screen; and assign customized, polyphonic ring tones. Windows Mobile software provides users with a unique and thoroughly entertaining mobile phone experience.
Windows Mobile software for Smartphone includes the following features and applications:
· Microsoft Pocket Outlook to manage e-mail, calendars, tasks, contacts and more
· Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer browser software (provides capability to browse Web pages and synchronized Mobile Favorites), supporting full integrated HTML and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) color Web browsing
· Windows Media® Player (Windows Media Audio and Video and MP3 formats)
· MSN® Messenger
· Voice recorder
· Strong passwords
· Support for virtual private networking
· Solitaire game
· Smartdial for fast, easy dialing of contacts
Motorola MPx200 With Windows
48 x 89 x 27 mm; 1.88 x 3.5 x 1.06 inches
Talk time: up to 270 min.
Vivid color display; External caller line ID display
• Microsoft Windows Mobile software
• Synchronization with Windows via Microsoft ActiveSync®
• Ability to wirelessly download all Smartphone applications
• Audio and video capabilities with Windows Media Player supported by up to 1 gigabyte of secure digital storage
• Utility Pack including file manager, task manager, space maker and system information
• Downloading capabilities to customize the device with screen savers, home screen wallpapers and ring tones of choice
• 32 megabytes ROM and 32 megabytes RAM
• Mini-USB connection, IrDA port and a secure digital/multimedia memory card slot for easy file transfer
• Clamshell design with chrome accents
Mini-USB port for accessories
SD/MMC card for memory expansion
The MPx200 with Windows Mobile software will be available in The United Kingdom from