Exploding Nokias!!


Exploding Nokias!! This poor lady dropped her Nokia whilst she was shopping, but when she picked it back on and turned it on – the thing BLEW UP! The 33 year old lady suffered burns from the phone. Best of all is the comment from Nokia…

“Similar incidents had happened in the past”, said a spokesman for Nokia, “We’ve heard about phones that overheated, melted and, in the worst case, exploded,” he said.

Nice ! Stick to your MS Smartphone!! :)

Source and full story – Sky News

3G Woe, Symbian Joy
Games! Games! Games!